Chicken is packed full of protein, which is essential for the health of our bodies. With the dressing already containing a scoop of collagen peptides, the sweet potatoes, onion, avocado, and lime will pat down this meal to be truly anti-aging-friendly!
This is also a great meal to prep ahead of time too, especially if you live that on-the-go lifestyle. Pro-tip: Nix the tortilla and add some leafy greens to make it a gut-friendly salad.
For the dressing:
¾ cup plain goat milk yogurt
½ tbsp. olive oil
½ tsp. each of cumin, chili powder,
garlic powder, smoked paprika
1 tbsp. collagen peptides
Juice of ½ lime
Sweet potato tacos with
spicy avocado dressing
Serves: 2 Time: 40 minutes
- ½ cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, chopped
- ⅓ red onion, chopped
- ¾ cup black beans, cooked
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- 4 corn or flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400°F. (204°C).
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, add the sweet potato and
- Cook for 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C)
and sweet potatoes are tender.
- Add all the ingredients for the dressing in a high-speed blender, blending until
combined. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Shred the chicken using two forks.
- Divide the tortillas evenly on two plates.
- Add the dressing, quinoa, shredded chicken, sweet potato, onions, and scallions