We specifically created this healthy, antioxidant-boosting meal to help support your body’s natural production of collagen. This meal take about 40 minutes each to prepare and are perfect for people looking to meal prep. To have enough for the week, we recommend doubling the serving sizes.
Salmon is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are great for bone and joint health as well as brain function. Pair that with some collagen-boosting ingredients, such as lemon, sweet potato, kale, and avocado, and you’ve got yourself a great anti-aging meal!
Serves: 2 Time: 40 minutes
1 cup quinoa, cooked
1 12-oz. piece of wild-caught salmon
2 slices of lemon
1 sweet potato, chopped
2 cups kale
1 shallot, chopped
1 avocado, pitted and sliced
For the vinaigrette:
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
½ tbsp. red wine vinegar
2 garlic cloves, chopped
Juice of ½ lemon
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 scoop collagen peptides
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. (204°C).
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, add the sweet potatoes and
bake for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- On a separate baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place the salmon skin
side down, drizzle with olive oil and shallots, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and
add lemon slices. Add to the oven when the sweet potatoes have roughly 12
- Add all the ingredients for the dressing in a high-speed blender, blending until
combined. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Once sweet potatoes and salmon are done cooking, get out two bowls and
evenly divide the kale and quinoa. Add the sweet potatoes, salmon, shallots, and
avocado, then drizzle with dressing