Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Boneless skinless chicken thigh meat stir fried with lots of fresh veggies using coconut oil.
- 12 oz. chicken thigh, skinless, organic, free-range
- 1 celery stalk, fresh,
- 1 med. zucchini, fresh,
- 1 sml. onion, any type,
- 1/2 c. carrot, fresh,
- 1 can water chestnuts, canned,
- 2 tbs. soy sauce, wheat-free,
- 1/4. bell pepper, red, fresh,
- 1/2 sml. shallots, fresh,
- 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds,
- 1 tbs. coconut oil, raw, extra-virgin,
- Cook chicken in a hot skillet with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Add water if needed to keep from sticking.
- Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- Add 2 teaspoons of coconut oil and add veggies.
- Stir fry until cooked but still crisp.
- Add red pepper flakes and soy sauce.
- Stir in chicken and cook for another minute to blend flavors.
- Top with browned sesame seeds. Serve over rice.