Byherbs Collagen Gold Vitamin C 350mg
3 Key Benefits
- Protects body against free-radicals
- Supports bones, joints, tendons and ligaments
- Promotes youthful radiant skin
- 60 capsules x 350mg
Only 3 left in stock
Collagen is a complex structural protein that maintains strength and flexibility throughout the body. It is the most abundant protein in your body, making up to 30% of it. It is the major component of connective tissues that make up tendons, ligaments, skin and muscles. As we age, collagen depletion can lead to common signs of aging in the skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones.
Clinical studies have shown that taking collagen can promote healthy collagen formation throughout the body. Byherbs Collagen uses an advanced hydrolyzation process to convert large collagen molecules into small peptides that are bioactive in the body. Byherbs Collagen Gold Vitamin C's source of collagen is from marine.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, act as booster for collagen to be more bioactive in the body. As an antioxidant, it also plays a role in fighting free radicals that damage cells in your body. With antioxidants, they keep your skin naturally radiant due to healthy skin cells.
- Improves skin elasticity, giving supple and youthful skin
- Lessens pigmentation eg: freckles, dark spots and acne scars, revealing brighter radiant skin
- Firms skin on face and body
- Softens cracked and dry heels by repairing the skin.
- Strengthens bones, cartilage, tendons and ligaments while relieving the symptoms of gout, arthritis and rheumatism.
- Strengthens brittle nails and hair shafts, while promoting healthier growth.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble nutrient found in some foods. In the body, it is an antioxidant to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are toxic byproducts of oxygen metabolism that can cause significant damage to living cells and tissues in a process called “oxidative stress”. Vitamin C in Byherbs’ Collagen Gold with Vitamin C helps to counteract this oxidative stress. Our Vitamin C is derived from Acerola Cherry and Rose Hip.
GUIDELINES TO CONSUME
- Take on an empty stomach.
- The first two weeks: take twice a day, 2 before breakfast & 2 before bed.
- Subsequently: 2 capsules before bed.
- For better results, continue taking twice a day for at least 1-3 months.