Collagen makes up to 30% of the total amount of protein in our body. Collagen helps the skin look healthy, supple, beautiful and firmed. It also helps strengthen the nails and hair structure. Collagen is important in the structure of the cartilage, tendons, and bones. Marine collagen or collagen from marine sources have low molecular weight, and is therefore absorbed by the body.
BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN GOLD
- Collagen keeps skin healthy and beautiful by firming the skin, making skin more supple and taking care of the skin’s moisture balance. In addition, it can help to reduce the effects of wrinkles, freckles, dark spots and old scars.
- Collagen firms up sagging areas of the breast and hips due to the increase in age.
- Collagen eliminates the effects of harden and dry heels by smoothing and softening the heels of the feet.
- Collagen strengthens bones, cartilage, tendons and ligaments as well as helping to manage gout, arthritis and rheumatism.
- Collagen keeps nails and hair healthy by improving the quality of brittle nails and preventing hair loss.
GUIDELINES TO CONSUME
- Take with an empty stomach or before meals with a glass of water (at least 2-3 hours after eating if taken after a meal).
- The first two weeks: consume 2 times a day, 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 capsules at night before bed.
- Subsequent weeks: 2 capsules before bed. For a better effect, continue taking 2 times a day for at least 1-3 months.
SUITABLE TIME TO CONSUME
Consume at night before bedtime. It is best to consume as the last meal before bed.
In the first hour of sleep, our body is in alpha mood sleep. This is the most suitable period and the body uses collagen at its optimal. Pituitary glands secrete hormones HGH, and at this time produce new cells to repair and replace dead cells. This is the time when growth hormones merge with collagen to maximize the production of amino acids to rejuvenate skin, as well as strengthen ligaments, bones and cartilages, in addition to normalizing the body’s immune system.
EFFECTS AND DURATION
Depending on the individual and the state of one’s body, most people can see the effects in the first 2-3 weeks of the cycle of skin renewal:
- 1 – 2 weeks: Dull and dry skin becomes increasingly moist and smooth.
- 2 – 3 weeks: Fine lines wrinkles begin to disappear, the pores close and the skin becomes more supple and firmed.
- 3 – 4 weeks: Blackheads spots, acne scars start to disappear leaving skin beautiful and radiant.
- After 4 weeks: Patients who suffer from gout, arthritis and joints can see the effects of healing.