Women’s Secret is a traditional herb specially formulated for women with a combination of different types of suitable quality herbs. It is an effective holistic approach to assist in the harmonizing of the woman’s body.
Every woman wants to maintain her feminine radiance. However many factors such as diet, lifestyle and today’s environment can contribute to the deterioration of the quality of a woman’s life.
When women reach a certain age, she may be faced with the following situations:
- Increased body fat, especially in the arms, abdomen, hips and thighs
- Body shape starts to sag, especially the breasts and hips
- Changes in skin texture
- Hormonal balance related problems
- Decrease in sexual performance
- Older appearance than actual age
- Other health related issues and chronic diseases
Peer pressure and emotional factors also contribute to stress and disrupt hormonal balance which can lead to the following problems:
- Irregular menstruation
- Reduced interest in intimate relationships
- Early menopause
- Symptoms of pre-menopausal and post-menopausal
- Menstrual cramps and any related femininity disease
- Vaginal discharge infections and micro-organisms
- Diseases such as fibroid, cyst, uterine and breast cancer
Women’s Secret key ingredients are a combination of four herbs, namely Kacip Fatimah, Manjakani, Senduduk and Jintan Hitam.
Labisia Pothoina (Kacip Fatimah):
Kacip Fatimah is famous for its use as a supplement to tighten the vagina and prevent it from drying. It can strengthen the body, regulate the menstrual cycle and reduce the symptoms of menopause.
Quercus Infectoria (Manjakani):
Manjakani is well known in providing Ayurvedic herbal preparations for women. It contains natural hormones that can strengthen, shrink and tighten the womb and uterus of women, improve menstrual cycle, heal internal wounds after delivery, cleanse menstrual blood clot and vaginal discharge.
Melastoma Malabathricum (Senduduk):
Senduduk is often used in herbal remedies for postpartum mothers. It can help to speed up healing and balance the female hormones. Known as one of the herbs specially effective for women.
Nigella Sativa (Jintan Hitam or Habatussaudah):
Traditional Middle Eastern herb that was initially used as a remedy for various ailments. It has also been found to stimulate the production of interferon protein to strengthen immunity. Habbatussaudah also assists to activate the cells to be more receptive to the herbal combination of nutrients found in Women’s Secret.
GUIDELINES TO CONSUME
Take on an empty stomach or before meals with a glass of water (at least 2-3 hours if taken after a meal).