Royal Jelly contains more than 100 nutrients needed in the human body. It has been proven to contain multiple benefits not found in most other food sources and is suitable for all ages. Royal Jelly contains:
- Vitamins: A, B complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B8, B9, B12), C, D & E
- Proteins: All types of amino acid essential for the human body (30 types can be found in Royal Jelly)
- Minerals: 10 types including calcium, zinc, potassium and magnesium.
- Carbohydrates and fats
- Hormones normally secreted by suprarenal glands (glands above the waist)
- 6% 10-HDA: an unsaturated fatty acid found in royal jelly that promotes longevity
- Gamma Globulin: a substance that helps boost immunity against diseases
- Collagen: a protein majorly found in connective tissues
- 3% of beneficial substances yet to be known
Benefits of Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly has anti-inflammatory properties and is well-known to have a number of health benefits such as stimulating collagen production needed by bones, improving fertility, maintaining healthy blood sugar levels, lowering the risks of bone diseases and has been used as an immunomodulatory agent for Grave’s Disease. It also regulates menstruation, reduces, and even eliminate, menstrual cramps. Royal Jelly is a precious nutritious food produced by bees exclusively for the queen bee. It is natural and highly nutritious.
GUIDELINES TO CONSUME
- Take on an empty stomach
- Take twice a day, 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 capsules at night before bed
- This product may not be suitable for asthma or allergy sufferers