- Kneads deep to relax and loosen the tightest muscles
- 3 Speeds allow you to enjoy a relaxing or a more intense massage
- Powerful percussion action relaxes tense muscles
- Adjustable intensity up to 720 pulses per minutes
- Flexible straps helps to massage hard to reach areas
- Versatile and made to target hard to reach areas. It also works wonders on sore lower back and hips. It can even be used for thighs, calves, and feet!
- Built-in flexible straps
- Heat function to further relief aching muscles.
- Reverse feature changes the massage direction just like the hands of a masseur.
- Comfort wrap conforms around the neck and shoulders.
Kneading massager with heat. Gentle and soothing heat radiates from the massager to seep deep into your muscles and releases tensions.
Two massage directions. Single button to change the rotation direction so that your tensed up muscles can be properly kneaded to bring energy back into your body!
8 kneading rollers. Multiple roller balls target multiple areas on your shoulders and neck to increase wider soothing effect.
Easy to access controls. Simple controls are available right at your fingertips on the left side of the Shoulder Massager.
Automatic shut down. The Shoulder Massager automatically shuts down after 10 minutes of usage to prevent injury and to save power. Even in the event of forgetting to turn off the machine, this extra feature is a safeguard to prevent overheating of the motors.
The easy-to-reach integrated controls let you choose just massage or massage with soothing heat. Comfortable strap flex handles let you customize the intensity of the massage. Large coverage area targets neck and gets the shoulders as well at the same time!
What is a Shiatsu Massage?
Shiatsu is a Japanese massage technique that uses circular-motion, deep kneading pressure on targeted acupressure points to help release tension and ease sore, tight muscles.
• Accelerate muscle recovery
• Alleviate muscle pain
• Reduce heart rate
• Increase flexibility
• Improve circulation
• Promote better sleep
What’s in the box?
• 1 x massager
• 1 x car adapter
•1 x Singapore 3 pin plug AC adapter
Directions/How To Use:
- Sitting in a comfortable chair without slouching too much, gently place the shoulder massager over your shoulders and turn on the power.
- To get a deeper massage, pull down harder on the straps.
- Move the massager by adjusting the sleeves to reposition the kneading massage balls to work on any part of your body.
- Press the heat button to activate the heating feature for extra soothing relief. Press it again to turn off the heating feature.
Prolonged massage may increase the chance of injury. Do not pull down too hard on the straps as it may further increase the risk of additional injuries to your muscles and tendons. Make sure the device is stored safely and away from children as it is heavy and contain moving parts.