This flavorful loaf is sweetened with dates and granulated monk fruit, perfect for people who is cutting down on sugar. If you are looking for a guilt-free breakfast or afternoon tea, this is perfect for you.
- 6 dates, pitted and torn
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1½ cups frozen raspberries, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tsp granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut + additional for top
- ½ cup whole-grain spelt flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the bottom of an 8½ x 4½-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and mist with cooking spray.
- To a medium heat-proof bowl, add dates, boiling water and oil; set aside for 5 to 10 minutes. Mash with a fork until mixture forms a smooth paste, or transfer to a small food processor and pulse until smooth. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, set aside a handful of raspberries. In a large bowl, mix remaining raspberries, date mixture, eggs and vanilla until combined. Stir in almond flour, coconut, spelt flour, fruit sweetener, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in reserved raspberries, then scrape mixture into prepared pan, smoothing the top. Top with an additional sprinkle of coconut and almonds (if using).
- Bake until golden and a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean, 55 to 65 minutes. (Tip: Cover loaf with foil if browning too quickly.)
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes, then tip out loaf and transfer to a cooling rack.
You can also achieve better and faster result with supplements intake. With supplement support, it saves money and time too from preparing food if you have no time!